Have a question about planning an event at Hemsworth Estate?
How many people can the space hold?
|The Dining Room||Dining Room Table Seating Only||10 people|
|The Drawing Room & Verandah||Settees, Armchairs and Round Tables||30 people|
|The Rose Garden||Ceremony Seating, Round Tables and Harvest Trestles||Up to 150|
|The Greene||Round Tables and Harvest Trestles||Up to 150|
|The Lawn||Marquee, Dance Floor, Round Tables and Harvest Trestles||Up to 200|
What exactly does the fee include?
- Onsite coordination
- Exclusive use of the space for three hours
- Sound system with AUX (ipod) cable
- Tables and seating for up to 75 guests.
What is excluded from the rental fee?
- Extra tables and seating for over 75 people
- China, silverware, linens, lights, floors, marquees etc all need to be hired
- Catering, beverages and waitstaff
- The use of the Guinness and Wallace rooms for preparation before the event
- Extra hours ($100 per hour before 6pm and $200 per hour after midnight)
- Extra decorative items (see our full list of what’s available here)
- Transport to and from the venue
How many hours does the rental rate include?
- Ceremonies are for three hours
- Receptions are for six hours
Extra hours can be added for $100 per hour before 6pm and $200 after midnight.
How many parking spots are available for guests?
We have expandable areas for parking, the nearest parking to the venues fits about 60 cars.
Can I use any vendor or do you have a list of preferred vendors?
Do you do all set up and tear down of items you provide?
If the ceremony and reception will be held in the same space will you have enough time and staff to make this a seamless transition?
When can I begin set up on my wedding day?
|Type of event||Time of event||Set up time|
|Morning Ceremony||10:00am – 1:00pm||8:00am|
|Afternoon Ceremony*||3:00pm – 6:00pm||1:00pm|
|Afternoon Reception||3:00pm – 6:00pm||1:00pm|
|Evening Reception||6:00pm – Midnight||2:00pm|
*Afternoon ceremony available with a reception package only.
What is your weather contingency plan?
Are there any restrictions on the use of the space?
Please keep to the arranged area, there is also a working farm on the property and we cannot guarantee your safety. Please do ask a staff member before exploring areas for any photography. No damage or alteration can be done to the grounds including digging in the Lawns without permission, entering the gardens without using the paths and nothing can be attached to the walls of the house both inside and out without consultation. Any bands or loud music must stop at midnight.
Are there restrictions on photography or videography?
Are there any noise restrictions?
Reasonable care and consideration of the surrounding properties and farming community when playing music must be taken into consideration. All loud music must stop at midnight.
Is there a bridal room and a groom’s suite?
Can I see a sample of the items you provide?
How much is the deposit?
When is the balance due?
- 50% of the total cost is due three months before the function date.
- Final amount is due 14 days before the function date.